just how much can you do with?

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Sun Mar 3 14:51:53 UTC 2013

> my go-to recommendation of "Linux for the rest of us"
>
> Yes, that was one of the podcasts I included.  What I meant by
> "assembled" is that I actually downloaded and copied them onto a
> flash drive.

Ah, since they're all freely available on the web, with a broadband
connection (or sufficient patience), I just point my pod-catcher
"hpodder" at the various podcast RSS feeds and it slurps them all down
as updated casts become available, all scheduled with "cron".

But if someone has a limited-bandwidth connection (I still remember
dial-up at 52kbps), the ability to obtain 32 gigs of podcasts via
snail-mail becomes a lot more enticing.

-tim