just how much can you do with?

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 21:07:37 UTC 2013

It would seem that most of your Iceweasel problems can probably be
solved by using the latest Firefox. It would seem that there have been
accessibility fixes in Firefox itself that will make your experience
much less painful. I have experienced far fewer problems with the latest
versions of Firefox than I have with earlier versions, and it certainly
gets updated more frequently than Iceweasel, which although it's for the
most part a rebranded version of Firefox, is still updated less
frequently, and therefore is lacking some of the latest fixes. I know
for a fact that the arrow key problem you describe is not present in the
Mozilla branded Firefox browser, so you may want to give it a try. I
hope this helps you, and I would be happy to continue to try to help you
with using a Linux-based operating system in the future.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"