Helix player

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Mar 4 08:42:20 UTC 2013

No, Helix isn't packaged in Debian.  You would have to try to find it and
possibly build it yourself.  I think it's non-free and I don't know if
source is even available.  I don't know if it's even around anymore as I've
never used it on Linux, but it's very limited on Windows, certainly not like
the full RealPlayer.  I don't even remember the site, but I think it's
called Helix Player.  As I recall, they only had RPM packages, but it's been
several years since I looked.  I thought Debian had Helix at one time, but
apparently not now.