Audio tutorials

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Mar 4 08:46:31 UTC 2013

I would be glad to host such audio tutorials.  Please contact me off list to
arrange hosting details.  This would go nicely with the audio project I'm
working on.  I've tried to get such a tutorial for years, but people just
aren't interested in doing it.  I am interested, but I don't have the time.
  If you need a mailing list, that could be arranged as well. I recommend
sharing it under a Creative Commons license.  http://creativecommons.org/
My offer goes for anyone else who wants audio hosted.  I'm always looking
for tutorials and talks on any aspect of Linux, even if it isn't related
specifically to the blind.