some bees nest stirring, was just how much can you do with?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Mar 4 19:03:25 UTC 2013

Changing the subject line slightly based on a new question.
I promise i will get to the odd speakup command question.
Still if elinks and mplayer exist ported for DOS, why go through the
extreme mayhem of finding someone local enough to learn speakup and ora
and so forth to teach me in the first place?
have folks seen these?

http://www.ausreg.com/dos_ports/index.htm

Dos is anything but dead folks, and already have a local tech who
understands it...but not Linux.
I am not above the concept, but that Orca question, the sharing of how
little basic fundamentals exists, and my finding via the freedos list that
the stuff can be done perhaps otherwise, has me wondering.
I share simply from the more items on the menu standpoint, and perhaps to
stimulate some to have a look at these ports.
It seems my fastest door right now may be sharing this link  with my
engineer friend here and see how challenging it  will be to put elinks and
mplyer together, links and mplayer as well.
Then I just have more choices.  Lynx is updated regularly including some
work for DOS.
I am laughing at that fun with the Linux box voice tough.
thoughts on this source?
Karen