and now the keystroke questions?

Doug Smith savant-technopath at cyber-wizard.com
Tue Mar 5 03:45:25 UTC 2013

I remember the accent speech synthesizer.  It was  a card that inserted into the machine and had its own hw keypad which must have been hard wired to
the card to keep it from interfering with what you were doing with apps.  I tried it once, and it made it rather confusing to deal with the regular
keyboard, the keypad on the keyboard and the dedicated hw keypad for the synth.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology