a more simple question?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Mar 5 04:37:27 UTC 2013

Being tools as your equipment is, you're in no position to benefit from
anything I might be able to tell you.  I take it you neither have or use
drive sleds.  Those might possibly be installed by a qualified hardware
computer repair shop for you.  Alternatively a computer reserved for
experimental work only might provide you sufficient latitude to do some
safe learning without damaging your other assets.  This of course all
hinges on money availability.  Fortunately in addition to the prices for
hard drives best go with sata drives the drive sleds run about $40.00
American each which compared to the price for a new computer might come
out somewhat reasonable.