some bees nest stirring, was just how much can you do with?

Kevin klbrown at charter.net
Wed Mar 6 13:41:12 UTC 2013

Hello, I have been following this conversation, and seeing people singing
the praises of linux.  I have been thinking about trying out linux, but I
can not find a distro that has a talking installer that works with a
software synth.  I have a 32 bit laptop with no access to a hardware synth.
I also do not have someone sighted who could help me.  Is there a way for me
to install linux without sighted assistance and no hardware synth?