Ubuntu terminal with Orca

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Wed May 1 18:32:16 UTC 2013

According to Sam Hartman:
# Consider for example an app that updates a clock every second...

Oh yes, for that you probably need the keypad-dash key, or the laptop
equivalent to force flat review mode. I guess I should have said that
with most editor applications and other things that don't redraw a lot,
the flat review moves automatically. From my experience, forcing flat
review should start at the last cursor position. Not sure what that
would do if the cursor keeps moving to a clock or something else that
updates quite frequently though, when you really need to be on a
different line of text.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--