fedora pre-release

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Nov 15 11:04:12 UTC 2013

Is it possible to install fedora 20 beta such that it uses the sound card
to speak and finishes up with a console install?  I may be interested in
g.u.i. but that will be after I have a console-based installation running
and talking.  Since Linus Torvalds has abandoned gnome in favor of xfce, I
figure it may be time to check that environment out too and compare to
what gnome 3.10 has to offer.  No accessibility spin for Fedora was
created so one of the things I don't know is what boot parameters to use
to bring the installer up so it can do its work in such a way I have a
reasonable amount of confidence in the work it is and will be doing.