questions about Kirk's browser?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Oct 2 00:27:28 UTC 2013

That is the one.  Can anyone provide an update?
I wanted to ask before broaching an issue with the CNIB library new site.
www.cniblibrary.ca
granted I may just be tired of these sorts of discussions.  I am not
a professional complainer, and the pay is dreadful.
still not a single low graphic browser works there.  Given Kirk is also in
Canada, might give him a test ground and perhaps more.
Kare