browser question?

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Aug 4 10:20:22 UTC 2014

Karen Lewellen  <blinux-list at redhat.com> wrote:
>Does anyone know if the browser e-links has a trace feature producing a
>diagnostic file like lynx does?  I am trying to capture an error for a
>friend who is having site issues.

I can't find any mention of it in the manual page, which doesn't prove that it
hasn't been implemented. However, I would expect there to be a command line
option for it if such a feature were available.

If you want to capture an error message that disappears quickly, you could run
elinks under the script utility, e.g., script -a /tmp/elinks-debug
then run elinks.