linuxquestions.org unusable

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Dec 2 19:27:45 UTC 2014

For us lynx users it's not possible to start new threads on that site
since the continue button for the first message was made using the dark
force, Javascript.  I made an account on that site several years ago and
went back to start a thread in hopes of getting some slackware support and
found it impossible.  I also found out, neither safari nor google chrome
can be used to get logged into that site.  Lynx has difficulty but can do
it sometimes but safari and chrome cannot.

jude <jdashiel at shellworld.net> Twitter: @jdashiel