linuxquestions.org unusable

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Wed Dec 3 07:55:02 UTC 2014

Hi Jude,

Well, there are also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_%28web_browser%29 and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELinks which do support JS.

> I made an account on that site several years ago and
> went back to start a thread in hopes of getting some slackware support and
> found it impossible.  I also found out, neither safari nor google chrome
> can be used to get logged into that site.  Lynx has difficulty but can do
> it sometimes but safari and chrome cannot.

I was able to log in into http://www.linuxquestions.org/ using
chromium-browser-39.0.2171.65-3.mga5 on Mageia Linux x86-64 5 , but I'm not
sight impaired. Which operating system are you using to run Safari and Google
Chrome on?

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish