a very challenging question?

Kelly Prescott kprescott at coolip.net
Wed Dec 24 03:47:25 UTC 2014

I run freebsd, netbsd, and openbsd all the time.
my setup looks like this:
I run arch and use qemu for my virtual machines.
All the bsd machines are virtual.
I console to all of them and Linux Speakup handles the consoles as they
are just text output.
I can post more info if anyone is interested.

-- Kelly Prescott