a very challenging question?

Øyvind Lode oyvind at lode.is
Wed Dec 24 09:59:28 UTC 2014

I would like to try out freebsd, openbsd and the other *bsds but my understanding is that I cannot install them without sighted assistance.
I currently use debian as a firewall, one file server, web server etc at home.
All text mode only mainly administrated from windows over ssh but access to the console is important if networking is down and so on.
On the console I use speakup with software speech.
I have no interest in running X on these systems.
At work I am the admin of some ubuntu servers which I administrer via ssh and these boxes is of course text mode only as well.
*bsd is very good for all networking related services like firewalling/routing, fileservers etc due to a better ip stack.