Learning the Linux command line.

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Sun Dec 28 18:30:13 UTC 2014

I've looked at a number of books on the command line and on Linux
generall.  I'm not a long way into this one, but it seems the best I've
found so far:

A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming

Mark G. Sobell

The book also claims to cover the Mac command line as well.  The
drawback is that you have to be a Bookshare member to get it, as far as
I know; I doubt it's free of charge otherwise.  It's copyright year is 2013.

Al