a very challenging question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Dec 28 22:58:10 UTC 2014

What eyeballs?
As stated, *finding knowledgeable sighted help here in Toronto  Linux wise
is the main
issue.*
although there are a couple of locals who fall into the build a new house
for a dirty carpet arena.
You  are not in this country as I recall.
although your point about media motivates me to share a new dos solution
I learned  about.
will do that in another email, the program called ytrak, generates plain
html pages of the links embedded in youtube materials allowing one to
choose what you desire downloading, no scripting required.

ssh2021b has an amazing  sftp feature which lets me create a list of
download file tasks and basically walk away.
I configure the process and have media downloaded form shellworld to my main
computer all the time.
Karen