Linux-Intelligent-Ocr-Solution (Lios) 1.9.1 Released.

sathayn linux sath.linux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 17:07:31 UTC 2014

You have to resolve lot of dependency to install Lios on debian
(wheezy). because Lios 1.9.1 is written in python3 and is completely
dependent on latest packages which is not available in debian. How
ever you can install Lios 1.9.1 on ubuntu >= 13.10 or Fedora >= 19
and try it.

On 2/23/14, Hart Larry <chime at hubert-humphrey.com> wrote:
> Well, I sure would love to install this, but I continue receiving errors
> like
> this,
> Selected version '2.3.0-2' (Debian:testing [i386]) for 'python3-sane'
> You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these:
>   lios : Depends: python3-imaging-sane but it is not installable
>          Depends: python3-enchant but it is not going to be installed
>   python3-sane : Depends: python3-pil (= 2.3.0-2) but it is not going to be
>
> installed
> E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify
> solution).
>
> OK, so then I try-and-install python-pil  and more of the same:
>   lios : Depends: python3-imaging-sane but it is not installable
>          Depends: python3-enchant but it is not going to be installed
>   python3-pil : Depends: libwebp5 but it is not going to be installed
>                 Depends: libwebpdemux1 but it is not going to be installed
>                 Depends: libwebpmux1 but it is not going to be installed
> Back again live: Why can't Debian just sort this out?
> Anyway, I have gotten mixed messages whether LIOS is a completely
> command-line
> program, not?  Thanks so much in advance
> Hart

*Mob : +919446012215
FREE SOFTWARE FREE SOCIETY *