whole bunch of questions!

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Jul 12 06:37:28 UTC 2014

Yes, but the content is very, very old and long since out of date.  We're
talking about the year 2000 here.  Zipslack doesn't even exist anymore.  Sun
no longer exists (it's owned by Oracle) and doesn't work on Orca anymore.
Gnopernicus doesn't exist anymore either.  Debian Potato and Woody are long
since dead.  I strongly urge you not to take those Main Menu files too
seriously because of their age which is why I didn't recommend them
previously.  If you're going to suggest a podcast, at least check if it's
still current first.