OT does anyone no of a blind linux or Orca List

Christopher J Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 04:45:39 UTC 2014

I'm not sure if Lee is asking about Linux or Vinux or both.

There is a Vinux support list that you can subscribe to by sending a
blank email message to vinux-support+subscribe at googlegroups.com

It's true there's no AppleVis for Vinux, but there is a Vinux project
page at http://vinuxproject.org/ This includes a link to the Vinux wiki.

There's also a list for Orca at

If he still needs information on how to subribe to the BLinux list then
that information is at the footer of every message to the list, in other
words, just go to https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/blinux-list

On 5/31/2014 5:54 PM, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> Lee,
> this is the list.  I have included the address in the cc line of my
> email. if this does not appear let me know.
> Likewise, folks, Lee wishes to join here, can someone open the door?
> Kare
>
> On Sat, 31 May 2014, Lee Jones wrote:
>
>> Dear List, I wondered if anyone knows of a list for blind linux
>> users.  I am interested in finding out how dooable orca is but I
>> can't find any information on the web. There is no applevis  for vinux.
>>
>> Many Thanks, Lee
>>
>> --

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail