vinux

Christopher J Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 00:08:37 UTC 2014

What operating system will you be using to burn your USB? I use the dd
command in Linux myself. The Vinux wiki will help at
http://wiki.vinuxproject.org/

You may also want to join the Vinux support list by sending a blank
message to vinux-support+subscribe at googlegroups.com It's a very friendly
community.

On 6/3/2014 11:48 PM, Amir wrote:
> Hi,
> i want to install vinux on my machine. I've tried ubuntu but it
> screwes up my machine, now cannot do anything on it. crashed. The
> problem with ubuntu is, orca wont read full things in ubuntu, the
> search, the shut down (ctrl+alt+delete), and i cannot browse all
> programs inside ubuntu. I also tried ubuntu gnome, also fail. So how
> can i install vinux? I know where to download, but how do iburn it to
> usb? what software to use, and any tips for first time users like me?
> thanks much!

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail