Are w3c Standards Only for windows Sites-and-users?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Jun 16 18:06:16 UTC 2014

Again, on the contrary, at least for Lynx.
the lynx browser is updated regularly across platforms and for different
operating systems.  the browser is used not only by those experiencing
sight loss, but by those in many countries where high graphics browsers
are  problematical because of how  the Internet exists in those
countries.
Equally both links and elinks are java script friendly with a low graphics
element.  I would not speaking only for myself, consider that to be text
only.
As for current, there are editions of lynx that are more up to date than
say Internet Explorer.  I am talking about w3c guidelines, and those
browsers would from the definition still qualify as current...they exist,
some of them are updated, etc.
Again just my take, based on Larry's first question.
Kare