Word Perfect in Linux?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Mar 29 02:14:53 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,
Now you will get showered with appreciation twice.  For what you provided
earlier, going back to that one, and what you provide here.
Question? is there anywhere on the planet where wordperfect 6.3 for dos
can be found?
I have wp 5.1, rarely used, 6.0 and  6.2 for dos on my main computer.  I
use Wordperfect for dos many many times a day in fact.  Still I have never
heard of 6.3?
Thanks for all you provided professionally, and for being here on
this list.
Kare