Netbook Oriented Linux Distributions Accessibility

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Thu May 8 01:14:56 UTC 2014

there are 2 that are easily accessible for the blind.
1. Vinux (www.binuxproject.org)
2. Ubuntu

Vinux comes up with a screen reader right from the install disk. Ubuntu just needs a creel-s to start up speech after booting. I use Ubuntu 13.04 here (mostly for my ham radio stuff). I also have a mac (which I am typing this email on) and a windows laptop (windows 7, UGH!).

hope this info helps.

-eric