click

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Wed May 28 11:16:02 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 12:41:16PM CEST, Brian Tew wrote:
> ah yes, thank you Luke.
>
> Is there a way to make the various mouse clicks using only the keyboard in ubuntu?
> Thats without any gui--totally commandpline / console.

What are you running that requires mouse clicks? So far as I know, everything in the console should have deacent keyboard access. If there is a program you are using that is in the console that requires mouse clicks, then I have no idea how this can be achieved.

if you were to run the program  under GNOME terminal and use Orca, you could then use Orca to find what you wanted on, and then perform the click action via orca's shortcut key commands.

Luke