stopx?

Albert Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Fri May 30 19:25:24 UTC 2014

I don't think speech-dispatcher is running, thanks to the work-around I
alluded to.  Before I did that, I assume, speech-dispatcher was running, but
the result of startx was to kill Speakup *everywhere*, not just on the
terminal from which I'd used it.

If I've got things wrong here, by the way, somebody who knows what's up feel
free to tell me what's right.  :-)

Al