Linux mint?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Nov 8 22:07:11 UTC 2014

Jude,
I am not hunting for, or installing  anything.
I asked the question, because on another list a person was demonstrating
how counter productive it is to assume that the over 500 million people
who might benefit from a screen reader are the same...let alone that
the presence  of one equals a uniform experience.
I am still amused by the waisted hardware I have with debian on it and
speakup.
Not that such has a place in this discussion.
The generalization regarding adaptive tools and those who use them is
often far more damaging then the atypical body difference involved.
Off my soapbox lol.
Karen