Best command-line distro

Aldo info at brlspeak.net
Fri Nov 14 13:13:44 UTC 2014

As far as I know, there isn't any distro that should be the "best" for
command-line usage; I'am a Debian user since march 2000, and Ubuntu is
giving me as much satisfaction used on command-line interface.
There aren't so much differences between shese two distros used on
command-line, that I may easily say taht they are quite similar and as easy
and accessible both.
The only reason why sometimes I choosed for Ubuntu instead of Debian, is
that there are some apps in a recent version on it; but in general I use
Deiban on a desktop PC, and the only difference for me is root versus sudo
su, taht's all!

Aldo.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 10:55:53AM -0600, John J. Boyer wrote:
> Which distro is best for working solely at the command line? I was using
> CentOS for a while, but some of the applications were out of date.
> Ubuntu is giving me trouble.
>
> Thanks,
> John

> Abilitiessoft, Inc.
> http://www.abilitiessoft.com
> Madison, Wisconsin USA

  |  Verstuurd vanaf mijn GNU/Linux  |  Envoyé de mon GNU/Linux  |