Hpodder-and-Torsox

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed Oct 22 14:39:37 UTC 2014

OK, especially for Tim, thanks, we tried your solution, but while that didn't
work, a gentleman from our LUG, who's on this list, did write me a rapper script
which starts "tor"  While it would be way too long to post here, Tim, if you
wanted to examine it, I could upload to my site here on Shellworld. So his
script did finally allow me to grab those AlJazeera podcasts.
In addition, some other hpodder observations.I am surprised I cannot type
consecutive numbers with a dash, such as
hpodder fetch 60-76
I received some tor errors when trying that.
Also, its a shaim there are no ways of arranging podcast numbers in to
catagories. They just asend even if one is removed.
And mostly in video podcasts, it is not showing any file extention, even though
they all may be dot mp4. Even some mp3 podcasts are not showing an extention,
but I canot figure out a pattern.
And lastly, that leads me to wonder if there are any easy2use renaming programs,
which would work similar to ren or rename in DOS? In DOS ren handles wild-cards
really well-and-you didn't need to have knowledge of programming.
1 really good reason of having extentions on media files, you can at least play
them in L Y N X.
Thanks so much in advance
Hart