postgresql and report writing

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Wed Oct 22 17:20:00 UTC 2014

Is all the data in one table, and then are the monday/tuesday/etc
references all just views into the existing table?  Or do you have
the data duplicated into various tables?

Also, how malleable is the method with which you title them?  I'm not
sure what you're naming them, but it sounds like they just precede
each of the sections, one for "everything" and then one for each day
of the week.  Would it be acceptable to label the rows with the
labels in-line instead?

Without some actual data to work with, it's a little tough to come up
with something, but that query should readily be simplified based
on what I saw.

-tim