Hpodder-and-Torsox

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Thu Oct 23 02:54:22 UTC 2014

On October 22, 2014, Hart Larry wrote:
> Tim didn't comment on my renaming concern

Just for the record, I did mention two renaming bits:

1) using the "rename" utility which allows you to use regular
expressions to rename files (with the "-n" option to do a dry-run to
see what *would* happen without actually changing the file-names
on-disk)

2) tweaking the ~/.hpodder/hpodder.conf file to include the
"renametypes" or "postprocesscommand" directives to run a renaming
command

That said, they were in the middle or later in my email with quoted
stuff in between, so it might have been easily overlooked.

> If you can please visit-and-examine the following:
> http://www.hubert-humphrey.com/thpodder

I'll read over it later this evening when I'm up feeding the wee one
and see if I notice anything in particular.

-tim