Alpine status..continues.

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Thu Sep 4 17:38:42 UTC 2014

Oh, that's good! I still have alpine on my debian installation and via Macports on my Macs even though it isn't my main mail system at present. I still like Alpine very much.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: