curse you ncurses

Brian Tew btew at nyx.net
Wed Sep 24 19:30:15 UTC 2014

tim wrote:
... you can get by with dumb-terminal braille ...

Yes I have been doing that about 17 years now. smile
Still, someof the programs youlisted are unfamiliar to me.
Thanks for your very thoughtful reply.

btw, edbrowse does editing files and directories, web browsing and email also.
I use it every day.
also ircii has a -d switch and I use that every day as well.
also lynx has a -dump switch that I use.
I just dump the info to a local file and read it that way.
I made some small scripts to get links from the local file.
it works well for me.

Thanks again.

--Brian Tew