podget bug

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Apr 1 16:16:56 UTC 2015

podcast integrity on the internet can be questionable at best.  I've
downloaded 30MB files that played nothing and were supposed to be mp3
files.  podget may also fail to find items in enclousres or entries when
those are actually present too.  I have to research this one too.  I'm
sure podcast files are regularly defaced by hackers on the internet too.
The internet has gotten to be an extremely adverse environment for content
quality as a whole.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell