youtube-dl bug

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Apr 18 20:23:40 UTC 2015

did you use lynx in command line environment?  If not you probably used
firefox and you don't have the same security plugins installed as my
friend has.  What I have is a typescript file.  With the form on that
page, I don't know how to make that typescript file fill that form.
That's the form that comes up with the new issue button which has markdown
supported and write down in the form if we're going to the same place.  In
any case, I have me a github account I did use the boot camp file for
setting up github and learned how to set that up.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell