youtube-dl bug

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Apr 19 23:14:47 UTC 2015

If cclive messes up on you another possibility you could try is
youtube-viewer.  You can search for videos in interactive mode and you get
shown only 20 or less at a time.  Each video has a number to its left so
if you're interested in 17 :d=17 <cr> gets that downloaded for you.  Some
of us using hughesnet get broken up downloads just viewing the videos so
want to download them and then listen without interruption.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell