vinux install

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Apr 24 14:15:21 UTC 2015

It will be interesting to see if alt-control-s works and then find out
what happens after that.  If an install md5sum is generated as well as a
perfect iso md5sum and the perfect iso fails but the install md5sum passes
and an installation happens so long as the installer can detect and flag
corrupted packages on the iso for installing off the internet vinux or for
that matter any other distro will get to installers in a more robust
state.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell