vinux4 on sourceforge.net is corrupted

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Apr 24 22:54:44 UTC 2015

There is an md5sum file that comes separate from the iso in the same
directory and it's what people are urged to download and use to check the
iso.  That file fortunately was packaged with gzip so you need to run
gunzip on it before you get access to the md5sum inside.  That md5 file
and its corresponding iso were in the same directory when I ran the check
on the iso file itself.  If you do that without that md5sum file you have
no assurance you didn't get a corrupt file since md5sum has no independent
.md5 file to check against.  The iso does not produce the result for md5
you mentioned either.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell