vinux4 on sourceforge.net is corrupted

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Sun Apr 26 00:15:36 UTC 2015

Well, vinux is supposed to come up talking on the login screen. I
suggested the OP try the ubuntu hotkey for starting speech since vinux
did not come up talking for him.  I suppose vinux might also have a
hotkey for starting speech on the login screen but I'm not sure what it
would do since it's supposed to start automatically. Anyway, are you
saying vinux has a hotkey to start speech on the login screen but it's
not the same as the one for ubuntu? Anything is possible, I guess.