Nano 2.4.0 problem

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Apr 27 08:10:25 UTC 2015

Sorry for the duplicate messages.  I had a temporary server issue and wasn't
sure if the first one went or not.  Anyway, it's in Debian experimental, so
it should eventually make its way to unstable and testing.  The new behavior
of everything on the screen being repeated as soon as I press a key is
extremely annoying and I would like to figure out how to turn it off.  I'm
sure it has something to do with how it's writing text to the screen, but I
haven't had time to dig into it.