changing soundcards

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Aug 12 11:27:26 UTC 2015

I don't know what aumix package you have, but in Debian testing, the
homepage is as follows:

http://www.jpj.net/~trevor/aumix.html

 From that page, we learn the last release was 2.9.1 from 2010 and it uses
the Open Sound System which is compatible with BSD and Linux.  Therefore, at
least in Debian, my statement is correct.  Perhaps it's different in Fedora.
  I don't have a Fedora installation to check.