is ubuntu good?

Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona hank.smith966 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:36:48 UTC 2015

I also forgot to mention in my last message that I also tried going to
the gparted program from mate itself using the alt f 1 and going to
system tools, if memory serves that is where it is located
it then launches and the same behavior happens as described in last
email that I sent out.
once again I am not trying to miss spread info but I have trying to
figure this stuff out for several weeks and am about to give up on linux
intirely I really don't want to cause I really like the stuff that linux
offers the blind comunity
thanks
Hank