is ubuntu good?

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Tue Aug 18 17:10:58 UTC 2015

Hi

Is there some special reason you have to use graphical installer?

I have personally found it easier to have a sighted assistant while
installing. He/she does not have to understand much about Linux, only read
the screen and do what i tell to do:-)

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672

  Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona kirjoitti