Ubuntu Server

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Aug 19 09:37:17 UTC 2015

I haven't looked in a few years, but I don't think so.  It should inherit
the same accessibility setup as D-I, so press "s" when it starts and see
what happens.  I don't think it includes Speakup modules though.  Since it's
by definition a server and not a desktop, Super-Alt-S isn't going to work
and Orca isn't included.