Firefox headings

Ryan Hughes ryan at iheartryan.com
Tue Jan 6 16:28:28 UTC 2015

Hi.  I'm having the darnedest time navigating around firefox using the
heading navigation keys like h and 1, 2, etc.

No matter what tab is focused, when I use these heading navigation keys,
it picks an arbitrary tab and takes me to a heading on that page.  It took
me awhile to figure out what was going on because I had two vinux wiki
pages open, so I didn't notice at first that it was reading me the wrong
page.

Is this a bug in firefox?  A bug in orca?  A bug in ubuntu unity?  A bug
in my understanding of how the heading navigation should work?

I'm using ubuntu 14.04.

Thanks.

--Ryan