removing speakup from memory?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Jan 24 18:40:26 UTC 2015

Hi Kyle,
Send from my coffee maker?
ROFL!

and I thought sent from my refrigerator was funny.
Thanks for the wisdom, and Larry for your temporary idea as well.
One last question.
what is the keystroke  for leaving Linux basically to shut down the
computer?
Unlike DOS, i understand you cannot just turn off the machine.
The person helping me on Tuesday knows nothing whatsoever about Linux and
I want to turn it back off once I follow the steps to check for Internet
anything.
Thanks again to you...and MR. coffee!

Kare