removing speakup from memory?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Jan 24 19:36:00 UTC 2015

Hi,
Why would I have a multi user system?
Oh wait I might know the answer to this one.
no.  this box was built for me, I have an admin password, and I am the
only user.  Something I have done once from the computer itself.  No ssh
this time, I have no idea yet if the debian configuration on the
machine even supports
dsl.
I will be turning it on to find out.
I will want to turn it off again  when I am through, so thanks for
all the  prospects.
While Halt seems  like the most fun, better to just try shutdown -h.
Thanks,
Karen