archlinux: reinstall

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Jul 13 18:17:48 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,

I forgot to mention I have 107 packages installed from aur as well.  I
used yaourt to install most of them and used makepkg for a few in the
beginning of this system's life.  I am pretty sure aur/ will appear to
the left of those packages so I'll probably just need to put a duplicate
line for reinstallation using yaourt in the script as was done with
pacman to reinstall those aur packages.