hearing my microphone/making podcasts

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg.kristoffer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 05:03:55 UTC 2015

Hi.
I've searched a lot, ank that I found something here.
http://superuser.com/questions/87571/how-to-hear-mic-sound-over-speakers-ubuntu-karmic
I'm not sitting with a Linux computer at the moment.
Can you test this for me so I know if this works?
It would be nice to know if this works Before I search more.
Also I've read about something called jackaudio.
Do you Think that this thing works?
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson